- Must be a U.S. Citizen and a resident of South Carolina and the
- Must be at least 18 years of age before the next general election.
- Must not be under a court order declaring that you are mentally
incompetent or are confined in a public prison.
- Must not be convicted of a felony or an offense against the
election laws, unless the disqualification has been removed by
service of the sentence, including probation and parole time or
- There is no length of residency requirement in South Carolina in
order to register to vote. You can register at any time. However,
you must be registered at least 30 days prior to any election in
order to vote in that election. Registration by mail applications must
be postmarked at least 30 days prior to that particular election to
If you download the form, please return it via:
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 843-832-0186 or 843-563-0186
- Mail: 201 Johnston Street, St. George, SC 29477